ExpertCore - Registration
By accessing ExpertCore (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, ExpertCore, http://www.expertcore.org), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use ExpertCore. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of ExpertCore after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
(1) No flames, shouting (all caps), sarcasm, bullying, profanity, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or arrogant posts.
(2) No negative comments about others or impolite remarks. Be patient.
(3) Refrain from idle chatter that does not contribute to the forum. This does not apply to the forums in General Discussions which are for off-topic discussions.
(4) Do not `bump up` questions if they are not answered promptly. No duplicate or cross-posting and do not report a post or send a private message where your goal is to get an answer more quickly.
(5) Search the forums database with your keywords before asking.
(6) Do not post classroom or homework problems in the main forums. Homework and coursework questions can only be posted under General Discussions.
(7) All commercial purpose topics should only be posted under Member Advertising. However ExpertCore has the full right to remove those topics without notice.
(8) All jobs & investment opportunities should only be posted under Jobs & Investment Opportunities.
(9) Edit your posts if you see spelling or grammar errors (do not write in cyberchat or cyberpunk style). English only.
(10) Do not post your email address and ask for an email reply. Do not send a private message with a technical question. The forums are for the benefit of all, so all Q&A should take place in the forums.
(11) Post questions with descriptive subjects. For example, do not post questions with subjects like "Help Me!", "Urgent!!" or "Doubt". Post subjects like "How to supress notices from php" or "How to do GnuPG Encryption with php".
(12) Always start a new topic without adding out of topic posts. This is not strict for General Discussions.
(13) Do not post or transmit any software or computer files that contain a virus, worm or other disruptive or harmful component.
(14) You acknowledge that by participating in any forum on this website, you are granting ExpertCore the unrestricted right, throughout the world and in perpetuity, to copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, perform, display or otherwise use, at no cost whatsoever to ExpertCore, any and all material you post to any such forum, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights embodied therein.
(15) You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of and participation in any forum on this website. ExpertCore shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way related to any forum on this website. If you are dissatisfied with this website, including any forum thereon, your sole remedy is to cease use of the website or forum, as applicable.
(16) The forum administrators reserve the right to prune, move or edit posts that do not adhere to the rules or are technically inaccurate.
(17) The forum administrators reserve the right to remove users or change their posting status to read only without notice if any rules are not followed.
(18) The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
(19) As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database.
(20) Violation of rules may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.
(21) While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither ExpertCore shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.